If you would like to volunteer at Bellingham Elementary School please go here
- Print out Volunteer Application
- Fill the application out and return to the Main Office
You may also contact our Parent Center Director, Mrs. Luz Ortiz, to discuss other ways in which you can assist our school. You may contact her by calling our Main Office at (818) 759-0119.
Come and volunteer during the 2018-2019 school year!!
Get Ready to be a volunteer:
- Fill a volunteer form- you can pick one up in the main office
- Fingerprints obtained through the District fee of $56 paid by parent volunteer (fingerprints are not required if you volunteer 15 hours or less per week)
- T.B. Clearance-must be within 6 months prior to turning in your application
- Submit all forms in August to start process- We will have an orientation meeting in September
There are many opportunities to volunteer:
- In the classroom
- In the Parent Center
- In the Office
- Special Student Events
Check back for our 2018-2019 Workshops and Training's
Let’s be partners in education!
“At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.” Jane D. Hull