Woodcraft Rangers is an after school program for students enrolled at Bellingham Elementary from 1st-5th Grade only. During the program, students complete homework and also participate in supervised activities (such as dance, sports, art, etc.). Woodcraft Rangers is NOT a tutoring program.
Children are expected to conduct themselves appropriately and may lose the opportunity to participate if their behavior is disruptive. Parents are expected to pick their children up on time daily.
Envision WOODCRAFT RANGERS 2018-2019!
NOTE: There is currently a waitlist for any new students grades 1-5. If you would like your child to be put on the waitlist, please see Ms. Sands.
Enrollment is open to Bellingham Elementary students in grades 1st through 5th grade. Space is limited, so we will enroll students on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students currently in Woodcraft Rangers after school program are not guaranteed a spot and must enroll for the new school year. Sorry, no exceptions and thank you for your cooperation.
- Form a line outside the Multipurpose Room.
- Doors will open at 8:30a.m.
- Registration Packets will be distributed and collected on the same day.
- Registration Packets must be completed and returned the same day.
- A Parent/Legal Guardian of each child must be present to complete the registration packet.
Woodcraft Rangers after school program is free of charge.
For program details or questions please contact your